Mix it up this Easter and bake these delicious Easter egg cookies. They’re much healthier than regular Easter cookies, made from oats and whey protein – perfect to share this Easter!
Ingredients for the base:
- 300g Instant Oats (or rolled oats blended to a fine powder)
- 50g Vanilla flavoured whey protein
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 200ml Milk
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
Ingredients for decoration:
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Add the ingredients for the base in a bowl and knead with your hands until a dough-like texture is formed.
3. On the surface of the worktop spread a little flour and with a roller begin to roll out the cookies (approximately 1 cm thickness).
4. Start cutting the Easter cookies using the rim of the protein scoop, squeezing with your fingers to make it egg-shaped.
5. Place the cookies on the baking tray with parchment paper and bake for approximately 20 min at 180ºC.
6. Once baked, let them cool on a rack and prepare the protein icing.
7. Simply mix all the decorative ingredients together and design your very own masterpiece!
Enjoy this Easter egg cookie recipe? Try these deliciously healthy recipes next.