Protein Avocado Brownies
These avocado brownies are another one of our protein brownie recipes that are super soft and chocolatey. They’re full of healthy fats from the avocado and even suitable for vegetarians!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 scoops Instant Oats
- 2 scoops Pea Protein or Whey Protein
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 75g cocoa powder
- 55g honey
- 6 tbsp. granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 6-8 drops Toffee Flavdrops
- Chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees Celscius. Using a hand blender or food processor blend a ripe avocado (with the skin and stone removed). Add 3 scoops of instant oats, 2 scoops of pea protein, cocoa powder, sweetener, honey and yogurt and stir.
2. Whisk two eggs in a bowl and stir into the mixture.
3. Add a teaspoon of baking powder, chocolate or toffee flavdrops and chocolate chips and stir well.
4. You should now have a thick chocolaty brownie mixture. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and add the brownie mix. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle on dark chocolate chips. Slice into squares, allow to cool and enjoy.
For more tasty recipes click here!