Keep your chocolate cravings in check with these incredible brownie muffins.
Rich, gooey, and delicious, these sweet treats from Niall Kirkland are made with a handful of natural ingredients so you can enjoy a healthier alternative to shop-bought guilty pleasures.
Boosted with a couple of scoops of our vanilla Impact Whey Protein, they’re also ideal for helping you hit your daily targets.
If you’re the type to be tempted by the vending machine or biscuit tin when the mid-afternoon slump hits, these muffins can be a lifesaver. They’re great to take with you on the go, so you’ll never have a boring coffee break at work again.
Makes 12 muffins
- 300g sweet potato (peeled and cubed)
- 125g All-Natural Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 scoops Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 25g high-quality cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C/350°F and boil a saucepan of water.
- Steam the cubes of sweet potato over your saucepan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until soft enough for a fork to easily pierce.
- Then transfer your sweet potato into a food processor or blender, along with the peanut butter, maple syrup, whey protein, cocoa powder, and baking powder, and blitz until smooth. If your mixture doesn’t blend easily, add a small amount of milk to loosen it up.
- Carefully pour or spoon the batter into 12 muffin cases in a muffin tray and top each one with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into your muffins.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before eating — then enjoy!