These cherry bakewell protein pancakes are like eating dessert for breakfast.
- 5g Flax Seed Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Whey Protein
- 15g Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 3 Tbsp. Cherries
- 1 Tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp. Natural Honey
1. Mix together the flax, coconut flour and whey protein.
2. In a separate bowl mix the almond butter, honey and 30ml of boiling water (if this is not combining well heat for few seconds in the microwave).
3. Pour the hot almond mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and cook the pancakes 2-3 tablespoons at a time.
5. Serve by layering with cherries and coconut yoghurt.
Enjoy this protein pancake recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes.