Our range of high-quality milk protein and casein are the perfect alternatives to whey protein. Packed with slow-releasing protein, they help to grow and maintain muscle between meals, and even while you sleep.
What is Casein?
Casein is derived from cow’s milk and makes up 80% of milk protein. It contains essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein and considered essential since they cannot be produced by your body.
What are the Benefits of Casein?
Casein is a popular form of protein because it’s slow-digesting and releases amino acids gradually, making it is a great option for bedtime nutrition that provides a continuous boost of protein throughout the night — ideal for helping to support your muscle growth and maintenance while you sleep.
Our Milk Protein and Casein Products
Our range of milk protein and casein powder offers an unbeatable selection of high-quality shakes, powders, and blends to fuel your training.
Slow-Release Casein is our super-popular casein protein powder, designed to support your muscles overnight:
• Ideal night-time protein shake
• Contains 23g of slow-release protein*
• Boasts a complete amino acid profile
• Available in a variety of delicious flavours
Our Milk Protein has an impressive 93% milk protein concentrate content, making it an ideal source of bed-time protein:
• Perfect as a source of milk protein with only 106 calories*
• Sourced from ultra-filtered skimmed milk for a smooth-mixing shake
• Features both whey and casein proteins
• Contains only 0.2g of fat*
Alternatively, check out our Protein Hot Chocolate for an indulgent, high-protein hot chocolate mix:
• Perfect for a delicious protein kick any time of day
• Contains 14g of protein*
• Under 100 calories*
• Over 50% less fat and sugar than many supermarket alternatives*
*Nutritional information will vary depending on flavour.