Check out our great range of l-carnitine supplements below. Getting carnitine from food alone can be difficult, making our convenient supplements a great addition to your diet to support your fitness goals.
What is L-Carnitine?
L-carnitine is a non-essential amino acid, which means that the body produces it naturally, from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It has the role of transporting long-chain fatty acids to cells’ mitochondria, where energy is created. There are two types, l-carnitine tartrate and acetyl l-carnitine — it’s the first that is most frequently used in fitness supplements, and the latter which is created in the body.
What are the Benefits of L-Carnitine?
Our l-carnitine supplements are available as ready-to-mix powders or convenient-to-take capsules, helping you to make sure you are getting the carnitine you need to support your fitness progress. They’re a convenient way to keep your daily intake of this amino acid topped up. As it’s an amino acid, l-carnitine naturally occurs in protein, which helps to build and repair muscle – crucial for any fitness goal.
Our L-Carnitine Products
Our l-carnitine supplements are suitable for any lifestyle - we have options that are completely gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan friendly. They can easily be made part of any routine, as our powder can be added to any drink and the capsules can be taken with a meal — making staying topped up super-simple and hassle-free!
For a powdered supplement, see our 100% L-Carnitine Amino Acid:
• 500mg of acetyl l-carnitine in every serving*
• Great for supporting muscle growth
• Can be used by vegetarians
• Perfect for adding to your usual shakes and juices
Try our Liquid L-Carnitine Amino Acid capsules for maximum convenience:
• 500mg of l-carnitine in every capsule
• Suitable for those following a meat-free diet
• A great support to your training plan
• Features a unique liquid delivery system
As another option, we also have our popular L-Carnitine tablet:
• Serving suggestion of 2 capsules which delivers 1g of l-carnitine
• Super-convenient to make part of your routine
• Developed to support your training sessions
*Nutritional information will vary depending on flavour.
Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)