Shop our high-quality whey protein powders, shakes, and blends for supplements designed to support the growth and maintenance of your muscle mass.
What is Whey Protein?
Whey protein, along with casein, is derived from milk. It’s a source of protein and essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein that occur naturally within the body. There are three different types of whey protein — concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysate — which all have unique nutritional compositions to cater for different dietary needs.
What are the Benefits of Whey Protein?
Whey protein shakes are a highly-popular way of getting additional protein into your diet to support both the building and maintenance of muscle mass — important no matter your workout goals. These shakes are also incredibly convenient, and can provide you with a protein boost whenever needed — whether between meals, before training, or post-workout.
Our Whey Protein Products
Our range of over twenty different whey protein supplements offers an unbeatable selection of high-quality powders and blends to fuel your fitness ambitions — featuring whey protein concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysate, as well as a variety of flavours including unflavoured, vanilla, and chocolate.
Our best-selling Impact Whey Protein is the UK’s #1 protein powder for everyday nutrition, with key benefits that make it the country’s favourite:
• Ideal everyday shake to support all fitness and workout goals
• Features 4.5g naturally-occurring BCAAs*
• Boasts 21g of high-quality protein*
• Available in over 40 different delicious flavours
For our premium whey protein formula, check out THE Whey™:
• Designed to fuel serious mass-gaining gym training
• Features 25g of ultra-quality whey protein*
• Created with an expert filtration system and the finest ingredients
• Contains under 2g of carbohydrates and 1g of fat*
Alternatively, for our purest whey protein powder, try our Impact Whey Isolate:
• Perfect for providing a powerful protein boost
• Features 90% protein content*
• Completely fat free*
• Contains under 100 calories*
Still not sure which is best for you? Check out our breakdown of the best whey protein powders.
*Nutritional information will vary depending on flavour.
Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)