Our post-workout supplements contain a carefully tailored blend of protein, amino acids, creatine, carbs, and essential vitamins — making sure you’re getting the nutrients you need to support your fitness progress.
What are the Benefits of Post-Workout Supplements?
Exercise requires energy, so after a workout it’s important that you replenish the nutrients that you have used up — or, in the case of electrolytes, lost through sweat.
Protein is vital as it contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, so by making sure that you have a good intake of this nutrient after training you can help to support your muscles — important for fitness progress. It’s also really important to top up on carbs, as these are the body’s main energy source. Essential vitamins, especially vitamin C, can also be really useful to have post-workout, as it helps to support the immune system during and after intense exercise. Our post-workout supplements are a quick way to get a boost of all these important nutrients in a convenient and tasty way, as the majority of our shakes are available in delicious flavours like chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.
Our Post-Workout Shakes
Having a post-workout shake is a super-quick way to top up on nutrients after a workout. We have a huge range of post-workout blends to choose from, so we’ve got you covered whatever your individual needs or goals. Check out some of our favourites below to see which is best for you. If you are still unsure, explore our breakdown of the best post-workout products.
If your goal is to gain mass and bulk-up, check out our Weight Gainer Blend:
• Contains a massive 31g protein per serving*
• Packed with 50g of carbs per serving*
• Massive 388 calories per shake
• Protein helps to grow and maintain muscle
Alternatively, if you’re on a weight-loss fitness journey, see our Impact Diet Whey:
• Huge 39g of protein per serving*
• Ideal for a low-fat, low-carb diet
• Includes green tea extract and CLA
• With choline, which supports fat metabolism1
If you’re looking for a blend to support your recovery, try Extreme Recovery Blend:
• Provides 26g protein per serving*
• Contains 46g of carbs to help recovery*
• Includes a unique vitamin and mineral blend
• With creatine, which helps to boost performance2
- 1.Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- 2. Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise
*Nutritional information will vary depending on flavour.