Christmas is drawing closer which means it’s officially cookie time! Worried about fitting in those skinny jeans? Or that slim fit LBD? No need to worry, our cookies are low calorie, no sugar, less fat and still scrumptious! Don’t believe me? The recipe is so easy to make you could try it now!
Ingredients (30 Christmas Cookies)
? 200 g Buckwheat Flour
? 50 g Milk Protein
? 1 Egg
? 100 g Erythritol
? 125 g Butter Light
? 40 g Frozen Raspberries
? 8 g Chia seeds
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2) First, mix together the butter and the erythritol, until creamy. Then add the egg, and mix together.
3) Mix in the milk protein with buckwheat flour and stir until a smooth dough is formed.
4) Separate the dough into a ball shape, wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
5) In the heat the raspberries in the microwave or in a small pot on the hob. Season to taste with the FlavDrops. Then stir in the Chia seeds and leave on the side until it is set, similar to a jam texture.
6) After the rest period from the dough, separate into small balls about 3-4 cm in diameter. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Press a small hollow with your index finger in each ball. In these holes, add a small amount of the Chia jam.
7) Then place in the over for approximately 10-15 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
8) Eat promptly or if you are wanting to store them, make sure you pack them air tight.