Master this creamy Thai jungle curry and up your protein intake with our intensely flavoursome protein seasoning. The perfect blend of fragrant ginger, garlic and lemongrass and super easy to make – our high protein vegan meals will satisfy your cravings and then some.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of our delicious vegan recipes!
- 1 tbsp. Thai jungle curry paste
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 400ml coconut milk (try reduced fat to keep the calories low)
- 1 aubergine (cut into cubes)
- 100g mangetout
- 200g tinned green lentils (drained)
- 200g tinned chickpeas (drained)
- Handful fresh basil leaves to garnish
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat then fry the diced onions until they’re soft
2. Add coconut milk and curry paste and stir well
3. Add the aubergine and mangetout to the mixture, stir, then turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are tender
4. Finally, add the drained green lentils and chickpeas and stir, keep on the heat for a further 5 minutes then spoon into bowls, then garnish with fresh basil leaves and devour.
I want more vegan recipes!