Want a delicious dinner that doesn’t take ages to prepare? We got you.
Who else is still adjusting to actually having plans and places to be now that things have opened up again? Suddenly we have better things to be doing with our evenings than tackling a recipe with seven different stages and an ingredient list that’s half a page long — so we’ve got the perfect quick dinner solution that still hits the spot.
Made with plenty of veggies and a whole load of crumbled feta, this minimal effort meal is packed with incredible taste and texture. Try it and we guarantee it’ll become a regular feature in your weekly recipes.
- 1 sheet readymade puff pastry
- 3 tbsp. pesto
- 1 courgette (sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 2 peppers (sliced)
- Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 100g low-fat feta
- Salt & pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out your pastry and place on top of a lined baking tray. Fold up the edges to create a 1-inch border around the sides and then spread the pesto in the middle.
- Add all the sliced veg onto the pastry, evenly spaced out, and then crumble the feta over the top. Season with salt & pepper and a sprinkle of chilli flakes, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley, then slice up into quarters and tuck in!