Buffalo chicken will change your chicken meal prep game forever.
Looking to spice up your lunches? Then up your meal prep game with this macro-friendly and super easy-to-make buffalo chicken meal prep recipe. Trust us – buffalo sauce makes everything better.
Bulking up? No problem! Allow for 150-200g pasta per serving.
Makes: 3 meals
For the pasta:
- 160g cooked High Protein Pasta
- 3 breasts cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat ranch dressing
- Large handful mixed leaves
For the buffalo sauce:
- 175ml hot sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tbsp. reduced-fat butter or margarine
- Pinch salt
1. Place a saucepan over a medium heat and add hot sauce and garlic powder. Cook for 2 minutes, then add butter and salt and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
2. Chop celery, tomatoes and pepper into bite-size pieces, and then shred the chicken using two forks. Place into a large mixing bowl with the cooked pasta.
3. Pour over buffalo sauce and toss it through the pasta salad. Divide amongst 3 meal-prep containers and drizzle a little ranch dressing over each, and serve with a handful of mixed leaves or your favourite side salad. Refrigerate for up to 3 days and enjoy hot or cold.
Check out the macros below!
Want to see more exciting meal prep recipes? Check ‘em out here!