A hearty, delicious, low-carb meal that packs in a punch of protein!
Enjoy our take on a Paleo lunch recipe –
Parsley Chicken & Sweet Potato Stack!
1 Chicken Breast
1 Sweet Potato
1 Tsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
Handful of Spinach leaves
1) Pre heat the oven at 160oC.
2) Cut the sweet potato into wedges and place on a tray.
3) Add one teaspoon of coconut oil to the middle of the tray and cook for 15 – 18 Minutes.
4) Poach the chicken in boiling water for 12 – 15 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
5) Remove the chicken from the pan and pat dried with kitchen paper then sprinkle with dried parsley, salt and pepper.
6) Serve with wedges and spinach.
Calories – 400
Protein – 47g
Carbs – 37g
Fat – 8g
Sugar – 8g