Our creamy, flavour-packed curry will please any curry lover.
With zero added heat it won’t scare off the none-spice-lovers out there too!
1 Tbs Coconpure Coconut Oil
300g Chicken Breast (Diced)
150ml Coconut Milk
2 Tbs Ground Almonds
1 Tbs Mild Curry powder
1 Tbs Ground Turmeric
1/2 Tsp Ground Garlic
1) Heat the coconut oil in a hot pan and brown the chicken on all sides.
2) Spoon ground almonds, curry powder, ground garlic and turmeric into the pan.
3) Stir all together until the chicken is completely coated in the mixture/
4) Pour the coconut milk over the chicken mix and place on a lid.
5) Cook on a medium heat for 10/12 minutes.
6) Serve with rice/salad (optional).