Nuts about Nutella?
Whip up a batch of these healthy Nutella cookies – they are quick and simple to make and have 1g of sugar per serving!
1) Preheat the oven on 180oC.
2) Stir the almond butter, egg and stevia together.
3) Chop the hazelnuts saving 10 halves for decoration.
4) Add the flour, cacao powder and chopped nuts to the bowl.
5) Mix together until a large dough ball has formed.
6) Split into 10 pieces, roll into balls then press onto a baking paper lined tray – finish by pressing a halved hazelnut into the centre of each cookie.
7) Bake for 10 -12 minutes until crunchy!
(Based on 10 servings)
Amount per serving