Go meat-free with our mouth watering Veggie Bean Burgers.
A hearty yet healthy meal which will tantalise all taste buds, plus they’re super easy to make!
Check out more delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes!
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/3 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 Pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 Fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil/soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Finely dice the red onion, pepper and garlic clove.
3. In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse the mixture until everything is broken down and well combined. The mixture should appear a little mushy, but not completely pureed or smooth.
4. Season generously with some sea salt and black pepper.
5. Mould the mixture into patties (makes around 6 burgers) and place onto a parchment-lined baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes on the middle shelf. Dress your burgers with a little sliced red onion, avocado and sriracha or your favourite hot sauce.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes!