Ingredients For Our Vegan Sushi
- 50g mixed beans
- 150g cooked sushi rice
- ¼ red pepper
- 1 nori wrap
- 1 tbsp. vegan mayonnaise
- Reduced sodium soy sauce
1. Cook the sushi rice following the instructions on the pack and allow to cool.
2. Place the Nori wrap on a chopping board.
3. Spread the rice all over the Nori using wet hands, leaving a 1 inch gap at the top for folding.
4. Blitz mixed beans and mayonnaise in a food processor and spread it over the rice, leaving a 1 inch gap at both ends of the rice.
5. Cut the peppers into thin slices and place evenly down the middle of the rice.
6. Start the roll, tucking in and rolling firmly. Once a roll is made wrap in cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm.
7. Using a wet knife, cut into 8 pieces and serve.