Knock this vegan protein bar recipe up in 15 minutes flat.
Knock up your own protein bars in 15 minutes with this quick, easy cookie dough vegan protein bar recipe. Simply blend and set!
As well as vegan protein powder, the key ingredients in this recipe are oats, coconut oil and milk, which bind the protein together and make them into chewy, delicious bars.
Click to jump straight to the macros.
Don’t forget to check out more quick vegan fitness recipes.
- 100g rolled oats OR Instant Oats
- 100g Vanilla Vegan Blend
- 150ml milk
- 50g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 50g vegan chocolate chips
1. First, blend the rolled oats until you get a powder (you can skip this step if you’re using Instant Oats). Add the protein powder and milk* to the blender and pulse to combine, then pour in the melted coconut oil and blend until a dough forms. Add the chocolate chips and pulse through briefly until well-distributed.
* If you’re using a different one of our vegan protein powders, if necessary, add a little more milk or protein powder until you get a dough-like consistency. Different protein powders have slightly different absorbencies.
2. Line an 8″x8″ square baking tin or a loaf tin with cling film and press the mixture firmly down using the back of a spoon.
3. Place the tin into the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes, then cut into bars once set.
Cover with clingfilm and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more quick vegan fitness recipes.