Vegan Jacket Potato | 15-Minute Loaded Jacket Burrito
This loaded vegan jacket potato and burrito hybrid combines two of your favourite dinners into one awesome 15-minute meal.
Check out the macros at the bottom and don’t forget to check out more 15-minute healthy vegan recipes!
- 4 Maris Piper or King Edward potatoes
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 large red onion or 2 small (sliced into strips)
- 2 red chillis (diced)
- 1 red pepper (sliced into strips)
- 2 tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 500g cooked wholemeal rice
- 100g tinned black beans
- Handful coriander
- 100g vegan cheese (grated)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 8 tbsp. guacamole
- 8 tbsp. salsa
1. Pour oil into a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add red onion and pan fry for 5-7 minutes. While waiting, scrub clean jacket potatoes and prick with a fork. Place onto a plate and microwave on full power for 5 minutes, then turn, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic, chillis, red pepper and seasoning and fry for a further 2 minutes. Add red pepper and fry for 2 more minutes.
3. Add cooked rice, coriander and black beans and stir until heated through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Slice down the tops of the potatoes, scoop out the flesh and add to a mixing bowl. Stir through cheese, salt and pepper.
5. Spoon rice mixture into potato shells and cover with cheesy potato mixture. Grill on high for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with guacamole and salsa.
Enjoy this recipe? Don’t forget to check out more 15-minute healthy vegan recipes!