This recipe from The Body Coach makes it easier than ever to fuel your fitness with tasty and nutritious meals. Made with a delicious range of vegetables, lean chicken and a creamy peanut butter sauce, this is sure to kill of the takeaway cravings with a healthy and balanced alternative.
Even better, it doesn’t take rocket science to throw this dish together. Simply throw your ingredients into the pan and watch a delicious meal emerge…
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 180g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 50g baby corn
- 50g mange tout
- 1 tbsp. The Body Coach Peanut Butter
- 100g rice noodles
1. Fry the red onions and spring onions in coconut oil for about two minutes.
2. Next, add the chicken breast to the wok and cook until golden brown.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook for another few minutes.
4. Mix the peanut butter with hot water and stir until smooth, and then pour over chicken and vegetables.
5. Prepare your rice noodles by pouring boiling water over them and leave for three minutes.
6. Serve up your stir fry and enjoy.
Discover more from The Body Coach here.
The Body Coach Throw-It-Together Peanut Butter Chicken
Amount per serving
|Calories||461kcal||153 Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value *|