Try this comforting classic cauliflower soup recipe – simply blend until smooth and creamy. Truly sublime and perfect for a starter, lunch or on-the-go.
Ingredients For Our Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- 400g cauliflower
- 1 heaped tsp. Coconut Oil
- Sea salt & black pepper
- 300-400ml vegetable stock
- Dried mixed herbs
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
1. Preheat your oven to 180c and roughly chop the cauliflower.
2. Place the florets onto a baking tray and massage with the coconut oil so that they’re evenly coated.
3. Season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper and roast in the oven for around 30 minutes.
4. Once the cauliflower is cooked, add this into your blender along with the garlic and mixed herbs and gradually add in the stock whilst you blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add more stock/water if needed.