Cauliflower garlic bread will quash your cravings and then some.
Going low-carb but can’t imagine a life without your favourite cheesy garlic bread? Then try cauliflower garlic bread! This low-carb, high-protein, cheesy dish will be your go-to recipe to satisfy your junk food cravings and then some – minus the guilt.
Click to jump straight to the macros.
Don’t forget to check out more low-carb and healthy recipes.
Makes: 10 slices
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 200g High Protein Cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Handful parsley (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C for fan-assisted. Roughly chop cauliflower and place into a blender, then process until it resembles the consistency of rice. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
2. Drain the excess water out through a sieve, then place the cauliflower onto a cheesecloth. Squeeze out remaining water and place the dried out cauliflower back into a mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs, garlic, oregano, 150g high-protein cheese, salt and pepper and mix until well-combined.
4. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper and spray over low-calorie spray. Add the cauliflower mixture and pat down into the shape of your garlic bread crust.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
6. Sprinkle over remaining high-protein cheese and parsley, then grill for 5 minutes on high.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more low-carb and healthy recipes.