These 5-ingredient oat cups are ideal for a grab & go breakfast.
Niall Kirkland is back with a quick and delicious way for you to mix up your morning oats. Porridge will be a thing of the past once you try these, trust us.
Made with just a handful of simple, natural ingredients, these bites of peanut-buttery goodness are the best way to get your day off to a good start.
- 100g rolled oats
- 3 medium-sized bananas (mashed)
- 30g chopped mixed nuts
- 8 tsp. All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 50g high-quality dark chocolate
- First, make your base mixture by adding the oats, chopped nuts, and 2 of your mashed bananas to a bowl and combining well.
- Transfer the base mixture to a greased muffin tray, dividing between 8. Then use a teaspoon to form the mixture into a cup shape and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Now, add around a teaspoon of mashed banana to each cup and freeze again for another 30 minutes.
- Next, add a teaspoon of peanut butter to your cups and freeze for a final 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or over a pan of boiling water and add to the top of your oat cups. Wait for the chocolate to set and then drizzle melted peanut butter on top too.
- Carefully remove your cups from the muffin tray using a knife and either enjoy immediately or store in the freezer for later (remove from freezer 5 minutes before you want to eat them!)