If you like a stack of protein pancakes after your workout, you’re going to absolutely love these.
Just completed your morning HIIT session with The Body Coach? Make the most of your hard work with a protein-packed stack of delciously healthy pancakes. Made with freshly chopped banana, these pancakes have a sweet and creamy texture that’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Makes: 1 portion
- 60g self-raising flour
- 20g The Body Coach Bangin’ Whey (Natural Vanilla)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 medium egg
- 1 egg white
- 100g yoghurt — Greek, natural, or soya
- 1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 75g banana (roughly 1 small banana), sliced
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and half of the cocoa powder in a bowl. Then, make a well in the centreand add the egg, egg white and 70g of yoghurt — whisk until smooth.
2. Melt you coconut oil in a large non-stick pan on a medium heat.
3. Pour a ladel of the pancake mix into the pan to form your pancakes, leave to cook, before flipping to brown on both sides.
4. Stack up your pancakes and pour on the remaining yoghurt, banana and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Discover more from The Body Coach here.
Amount per serving