Fancy something different? Fed up of the generic British sausage and chips?
Look no further, we have created a delicious falafel recipe which is easy to follow, not to mention healthy!!
200g Canned Chickpeas
6 Sliced Spring onions
1/2 cup White onion
1 Tbs Myprotein Coconut oil
1 tsp Cumin
1) First add all ingredients to food processor leaving the coconut oil to one side
2) Pulse until completely combined, it should make a large dough ball
3) Place the falafel dough in fridge for 30 minutes
4) After the dough has hardened, form the small patties using the palms of your hands
5) Heat a frying pan with the coconut oil
6) Gently place the falafels onto the pan
7) Cook on medium heat for around 5 minutes on each side until crispy
8) Once cooked, place onto a plate lined with paper towel sprinkle with salt