– “I’ve got a real treat for you. Tasty, beautiful, unmistakably French…”
– “Is it Thierry Henry?”
– “No, he’s still safe in my basement. It’s courgette cake!!”
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2) Finely chop your courgette and combine with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Fry for approximately 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix together the courgette mix, eggs, oats, protein and yeast.
4) Divide the mixture into muffin cases, fill half-way to allow room for the muffins to rise.
5) Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
6) Voila! Your protein goodies are ready to eat!