We’re celebrating our favourite flavours from all over the globe in our World’s Kitchen range.
You might not be able to travel as much as you’d like to right now, but we’re here to make sure you can still enjoy the flavours you love from all around the world. Broaden your horizons and put new tastes to the test with our World’s Kitchen range — ideal to shake up your day-to-day nutrition.
America can bring a lot of iconic flavours to the table, but one of the most popular has to be their peanut butter. People literally go nuts for it.
We knew it was a no-brainer for a protein shake flavour, but then we thought we’d take things one step further on the scale of classic American treats with this incredible recipe. These high-protein peanut butter cookies can be made in under 15 minutes — and what better filling for them than some homemade “jelly”?
Using just a handful of ingredients that we’re sure you’ll have in your stock cupboard, you can enjoy these cookies whenever you fancy throughout the day. Not only are they a delicious snack, but they’re a great way to top up your daily protein intake and support those training goals.
For the cookies:
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Peanut Butter)
- 150g All-Natural Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- 50ml Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1 egg
For the jam filling:
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- 1 tbsp. Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1 tbsp. water
- First, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs, and Sugar-Free Syrup to a large bowl and combine together with a spoon. Then add the protein powder and mix in well.
- With slightly damp hands, scoop out a small section of the cookie dough (aim for around a golf ball size) and roll between your palms to make a smooth ball. Place on a lined baking tray and flatten lightly with your fingers to make more of a cookie shape.
- Repeat for the remaining cookie dough and then bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the raspberries into a small pan along with the cornflour, Sugar-Free Syrup and water. Mash everything together over a low heat and bring to a gentle simmer. Turn off the heat once the jam has thickened and leave to cool completely.
- To serve, spoon a layer of jam onto a cookie and then sandwich together with a second cookie on top.