Sneak these little gems into a loved ones gym bag this Valentine’s!
Our Cookie Dough Protein Hearts are low sugar, low fat and high protein; the key to any macro-checkers heart!
– 2 Tbs Myprotein Organic Cacao Nibs
– 2 Tbs Myprotein Cashew Butter
– 2 Scoops Myprotein Instant Oats
– 50ml Milk/Water
1) To a mixing bowl add the instant oats, protein powder and cacao nibs mix together.
2) Add the cashew butter and a drop of milk and mix together until a dough has formed.
Note: you may not need all liquid.
3) Press the mixture together if it feels sloppy add more oats.
4) Split into 10 pieces and roll into small balls using the palms of your hands.
5) Press into a greased mould or ice cube tray and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm up.
(Per serving) Serves 10
Calories – 75
Carbs – 6g
Fat – 4g
Protein – 5g
Sugar – 1g