Stuck for lunch ideas?
Try this simple, yet delicious Salmon Burger and Sweet Potato recipe!
1 Raw Medium Sweet Potato
1 Cooked Medium Sweet Potato
1/2 Tbs Coconpure Coconut Oil
2 Tbs Natural Yogurt
150g Salmon Fillet
Salt and pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 180oC.
2) Cut the salmon into small pieces and mash with the cooked sweet potato.
3) Add 1 egg yolk (saving the egg white to one side) and mix with the salmon and sweet potato, salt and pepper.
4) Split the mixture and roll into two balls place in the fridge for a few minutes.
5) Crush the cornflakes into breadcrumb sized pieces; roll the salmon balls in the egg white then roll in the crushed cornflakes and place on a greased baking tray.
6) Place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown.
7) While the burger is cooking make the potato salad by cutting the raw sweet potato into small chunks, heat the coconut oil in a pan and cook the chunks for 10 minutes until soft. Place on a plate to cool.
8) Mix the cooked potato with the natural yogurt, salt and pepper.
Once burger has cooked serve with potato salad and lettuce.
Macros per serving
Calories – 412
Carbs – 39g
Fat – 15g
Protein – 28g
Sugar – 8g
Our salmon burger recipe can be made in advance and frozen in bulk.
The potato salad can also be made in advance and will keep in the fridge for 3 days!