Our quick and simple Chicken & Broccoli Muffins are delicious hot or cold! Better yet, they’ll last for up to 3 days in the fridge.
½ tsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
150g Cooked Chicken Breast
75g Cooked Broccoli
3 Medium Eggs
150ml Any Milk
Salt and pepper
1) Preheat the oven 180oC.
2) Chop the broccoli and chicken into small similar sized pieces.
3) Mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
4) Rub the muffin case (silicone works best) with coconut oil to prevent to muffins sticking.
5) Evenly press the chicken and broccoli chunks into the muffin cases until all have gone.
6) Pour over the egg mixture and place in the oven for 12-16 minutes until firm.