Whilst making these dreamy little cookies you will struggle not to eat the dough before they hit the oven.
Our heavenly cashew cookies are crunchy, creamy and simple to make and will please any biscuit lover!
25g Self-raising Flour
1 Egg (for glazing)
1) Preheat the oven on 180oC.
2) Melt the coconut oil in a large bowl.
3) Mix in the cashew butter and stevia.
4) Add the flour, rolled oats and roll into a dough ball.
5) Separate into 8 pieces, roll into a ball and press onto a grease proof paper lined tray.
6) Whisk the egg and lightly brush over the top then press down the whole cashew in the centre.
7) Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes!
(Based on 8 servings)
Calories – 97
Fat – 7g
Carbs – 6g
Protein – 3g
Sugar – 1g