This thick, hearty cheese and broccoli soup has a deliciously rich flavour and smooth texture!
It can be made in bulk and stored in the fridge for 3 days or 3 months in the freezer.
– 75g Myprotein Low Fat Cheese
– 3Tbsp Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds
– 600ml Chicken stock (Cubed will work fine)
– 1 Stalk of Broccoli
– 3 Handfuls of Spinach
– 2 Handfuls of Kale
1) Add the chopped broccoli and chicken stock to a pan and boil for 15 minutes.
2) Add the spinach and kale and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
3) Once cooked pour everything into a blender and blitz until smooth
Note: It may be easier to do in two batches!
4) Pour all soup back in the pan once blended and add the cheese then stir until dissolved.
5) Pour into serving bowls and sprinkle with hemp seeds!
(Per serving: based on 2 servings)
Calories – 194
Fat – 9g
Carbs – 13g
Protein – 23g