Pimp up the standard chicken and rice prep with our Organic Peanut Butter.
This prep can be made in 30-minutes and you will still be looking forward to tucking in – even on day three!
450g Chicken Breast
150g Stemmed Broccoli
90g Baby Sweetcorn
150g Cooked Rice
1) Poach the chicken breast in boiled salted water.
2) Simmer for 16-18 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
3) Once cooked remove the chicken from pan but leave the pan on the heat.
4) To the hot water add the broccoli and sweetcorn and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5) Spoon one tablespoon of the peanut butter over the chicken breast and spread all over.
6) Cook the rice following the instruction on the packet, depending on the rice of choice.
7) Build the prep boxes by evenly distributing the food.
8) Store in an airtight container in the fridge.