Don’t have time to be baking oats in the morning? This is for you.
Thanks to another incredible creation from @healthy_floflo, you can still enjoy something that tastes just as indulgent as pudding for breakfast, without any cooking skills required.
You might be a little unfamiliar with one of the key ingredients — crisp bakes — but according to Flo, these are a very common ingredient in Italy. They’re kind of like round, crispy toast pieces and should be available in most supermarkets.
Not only is this delicious breakfast pudding the perfect way to mix up your routine from those tired old overnight oats, but the macros are impressive for any fitness goal. Each serving comes in well under 400 calories and packs in 38g of protein. Winning.
- 150g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- ¾ scoop Impact Whey Protein (Chocolate Smooth)
- 5 crisp bakes
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. sweetener (Flo used erythritol)
- 70-80ml milk of choice
- All-Natural Peanut Butter
1) First, mix the yoghurt and protein powder together until smooth.
2) Then, in a different bowl, crumble the crispy bakes to dust and add the cacao and sweetener. Mix well and then stir in the milk until it forms a dough.
3) Section the dough out so that you have 2 pieces – instead of these being even, one should be around a third of the mixture, the other piece two thirds.
4) Put some clingfilm in a small breakfast bowl, then add the bigger section of dough and shape around the dome of the bowl. Add the yoghurt to the centre and then cover with the remaining dough (flatten it first to act as a ‘lid’).
5) Leave to chill overnight (you can eat it straight away, but Flo highly recommends leaving to chill first as it tastes even better).
6) Decorate with a drizzle of peanut butter to finish and then dig in!