If you are going to tuck into a big Chocolate egg this Easter make sure it’s this one!
61g of protein, 7g of Sugar and all the gooey goodness of a creme egg… And you only need 5 ingredients!
50g Myprotein Protein Dessert (Salted Caramel)
100ml Almond Milk
1) Melt the cacao liquor in the microwave until smooth.
2) Pour into a large egg mould and leave to set for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Once the cacao has set remove from the mould and refrigerate.
4) Mix the protein dessert with the almond milk and mix until thick.
5) Spoon the protein dessert mix in the centre of the egg.
6) Add the cashew butter into the centre.
7) Add the almond butter in the centre of the cashew butter.
Macros per egg
Calories – 1311
Carbs – 35g
Fat – 99g
Protein – 61g
Sugar – 7g