No matter what diet you’re trying to take on, half the battle of sticking to it is to keep things interesting and enjoyable for yourself. You can easily get way too focused on all the things you can’t have and spend all your time obsessing over checking labels and tracking calories. That’s not fun for anyone.
Luckily, our latest innovation, Keto Blend, is here to take the guesswork and hassle out of following a ketogenic lifestyle.
It’s been specially developed to complement a ketogenic diet, with a macro ratio of 60% fat, 35% protein, and just 5% carbohydrates — making it easier than ever for you to stay on top of your daily nutrition. All you have to do is whip up a delicious, smooth-mixing shake any time you feel the cravings strike.
Coming in three indulgent flavours — Strawberry & Vanilla, Coffee & Walnut, and Chocolate Caramel — it almost tastes too good to be true.
The possibilities don’t end at a simple shake though, oh no. That’s definitely the most obvious (and convenient) instant win, but there are plenty of other great-tasting ways to put Keto Blend to good use.
Need a little inspiration? Check out the recipes below. Supporting your ketogenic diet has never been so simple.
1. Keto Shake
- 300 ml water
- 1 scoop Myprotein Keto Blend (Strawberry & Vanilla)
Add 300ml of water to a shaker then add a scoop of Keto Blend.
Shake well (make sure the lid is on properly first!) and then enjoy a smooth & creamy shake.
Amount per serving
2. Keto Balls
- In a small bowl, add a scoop of Keto Blend and smooth almond butter.
- Use a spoon or spatula to mix the two ingredients until well combined, then scoop a small amount out of the bowl and use your hands to roll it into a ball. Repeat for the remaining mixture.
- Then roll each ball into the crushed walnut pieces to coat.
- Enjoy immediately, or keep in the fridge for any time you need a deliciously nutty snack!
3. Keto Pancakes
- Sugar-Free Syrup (Butterscotch)
- Chopped almonds
- First, add the eggs to a bowl and then pour in the almond milk. Beat well with a whisk to get a combined mixture.
- Now add the Keto Blend and mix again for a smooth batter.
- In a frying pan, heat a little coconut oil and then use a ladle or scoop to place a small amount of the pancake batter into the pan.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes before flipping and frying for the same amount of time on the other side.
- Repeat for the remaining pancake batter until you have a stack of delicious keto pancakes.
- Top with plenty of our irresistible butterscotch Sugar-Free Syrup and sprinkle with chopped almonds for a truly incredible start to your day.