Vanilla Protein Shake Recipes | Post-Workout Vanilla Creme Frappe
Check out our favourite vanilla protein shake recipe…
Thewhey in tasty Vanilla Creme flavour is absolutely perfect for a creamy frappe after a hard workout, or simply to maintain your protein levels and keep your sweet cravings at bay. The key ingredients to make your frappe thick and creamy are whey protein, milk and ice, while the ginger and cinnamon give it a spicy kick.
We’re setting a new standard with Thewhey. No matter what your exercise or sport, it pushes you to your peak performance with a unique amino acid profile for enhanced muscle repair during recovery.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious high-protein recipes.
Want to learn more about post-workout nutrition? Read our guide to pre- and post-workout nutrition to find out all you need to know.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Creme Thewhey protein powder
- ½ tsp. ground ginger or ½ thumb fresh ginger (peeled)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 250ml milk (of choice)
- 8 ice cubes
- Drizzle Sugar-Free Syrup
- Crumbled Baked Cookie (optional)
1. First, blend whey protein, ground ginger/fresh ginger, cinnamon, milk and ice cubes and process until slushy.
2. Next, drizzle sugar-free syrup around the sides of the glass or shaker and pour the mixture into the glass.
3. Last, if you like, top with crumbled cookies for an extra post-workout protein and glycogen hit.