Buckwheat flour muffins are the perfect on-the-go snack – eat them alone or slice and fill with cream cheese and chicken or avocado and salmon.
The options are endless and will only enhance the flavour of this tasty snack!
2 scoops Buckwheat Superfine flour
1 medium cooked Sweet potato
3 Spring onions (chopped)
1 Red Chilli (chopped)
1 Tsp Baking Powder
Salt and Pepper
1) Preheat the oven at 180oC.
2) Mash the cooked sweet potato in a large bowl.
3) Add the flour and baking powder, salt and pepper to taste then mix together.
4) Add the eggs and beat the batter until smooth.
5) Stir in the chopped vegetables keep some to one side for decoration.
6) Split the mixture into 6 muffin moulds.
7) Decorate the tops with vegetables.
8) Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown.
9) Place on a cooling rack and wrap in clingfilm once completely cooled they will last for 3 days!
Macros per serving
Based on 6 servings
Calories – 71
Carbs – 11g
Fat – 1g
Protein – 3g
Sugar – 1g