Our delicious low-carb egg baskets taste amazing straight from the oven.
These are extremely simply to make; enjoy as a great lunch-box filler!
½ tsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
2 Whole medium eggs
Salt and Pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 160oC.
2) To a silicone muffin tray place ¼ of a teaspoon of coconut oil in each mould and rub around the base and sides.
3) Shred the carrot and courgette using a spiriliser or cheese grater.
4) Place the shredded veggies in the base and around the sides.
5) Crack an egg into the centre of each muffin base.
6) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 7-10 minutes until egg is cooked how you like it.
Macros per basket
Based on two baskets
Calories – 77
Carbs – 1.5g
Fat – 5.5g
Protein – 6g
Sugar – 0g!