Egg yourself on for bigger and better muscles.
Mix it up for breakfast and put some new eggs and soldiers on the menu. Quail, goose and duck eggs are considered a delicacy all over the world and they boast rich, flavoursome yolks – perfectly complemented by sweet and salty soldiers.
Plus, eggs are packed with muscle-building protein, vision-boosting carotenoids, and a whole host of essential vitamins and minerals.
- 2 duck eggs
- 2 goose eggs
- 4 quail eggs
- 2 slices rye bread + 2 tbsp. green pesto
- 6 asparagus tips + 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 sweet potato + 1 tsp. sea salt
First, make your soldiers:
1. For the rye soldiers, toast the rye bread, then spread pesto all over and simply cut into slices.
2. For the asparagus soldiers, drizzle over a little coconut oil and griddle on a high heat for 8-10 minutes, then wrap in prosciutto.
3. For the sweet potato wedge soldiers, peel and cut into wedge shapes, drizzle a little coconut oil and salt over and bake on a tray for 15-20 minutes.
Now make the eggs:
4. For the eggs, place a large pan of water on to boil then once boiling, the goose eggs will require 8-9 minutes, the duck eggs 4 minutes, and the quail eggs just 1 minute.
5. Dunk your soldiers into the rich, silky egg yolks and enjoy!