We asked Marino Katsouris to share his go-to breakfast recipe — and boy, it did not disappoint.
You only have to look at Marino to see that he’s totally nailed his nutrition, abs like that are just as much a product of the kitchen as they are training.
- 25ml almond milk
- 50g fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop The Whey (Salted Caramel)
- 40g oats
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. fat-free Greek yoghurt
- ½ chopped banana
- Sugar-Free Syrup (Maple)
1) Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
2) Spray a little zero-calorie cooking spray onto the heated waffle iron and then carefully pour the waffle mixture onto the iron, making sure to fill any gaps.
3) Cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
4) Repeat to use up the remaining mixture until you have a delicious stack of warm waffles.
5) Top with your favourite toppings — we went for a dollop of Greek yoghurt, chopped banana, and plenty of Sugar-Free Syrup.