Not only does this vivid green soup look radioactive and frightfully bright, it’s surprisingly squeaky clean and extremely delicious!
– ½ bag frozen peas (500g)
– 200ml reduced fat creme fraiche
– 300ml chicken stock
– Salt and pepper
– 3 bacon rashers
1) To a blender, add the peas and chicken stock blend until smooth.
2) Then add the creme fraiche, salt and pepper and blitz again.
3) Lastly grill the bacon until crunchy and chop in the pieces.
4) Heat in the microwave for 5 minutes the serve.
Note: If this recipe is for a party is can be poured into a slow cooker and left on a low heat!
(Based on 6 servings)
Calories – 189
Fat – 10g
Carbs – 13g
Protein – 11g