Trying to get a head start on your meals for the week?
Add these quick & simple muffins to your prep menu for delicious on-the-go breakfasts!
3 scoops Myprotein Rolled Oats
2 Tbs Myprotein Peanut Butter
1 Mashed Medium Banana
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Medium Egg
1) Preheat the oven on 180oC and add 6 paper cases to a muffin tray.
2) In a large bowl mash the banana, mix with the egg and peanut butter until a gloopy liquid has formed.
3) Add all the dry ingredients – oats, cinnamon, baking powder and half the dried fruit.
4) Mix everything together and add a large tablespoon to each paper case.
5) Sprinkle remaining dried fruit onto each one and place in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
6) Once golden brown remove from the oven and leave cool.
Once cold they can be stored in an airtight container for 5 days
Macros per serving
Makes 6 muffins
Calories – 150
Carbs – 16g
Fat – 6.5g
Protein – 7g
Sugar – 6g