Personal Trainer Scheme | Explained...
The below indicates what the benefits are that you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- Existing customer: 8% Commission
- New Customers: 15% Commission
- Access to a Myprotein VIP Facebook Group
- Opportunity to earn an additional £100 per month in Myprotein credit based on engagement
- Educational & Content opportunities - Credit reward
Revenue is monitored per calendar year. All commission incentives organised by a 3rd party network. Ask when applying
Number of Clients
Social Media Links/Website (If applicable)
Any other relevant information
- The ‘8-15% commission. Will be paid via the Global affiliate network AWIN.
- The scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5 and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the PT or individual in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products):
- (i) loss of profit;
- (ii)loss of business;
- (iii) loss of revenue;
- (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or
- (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever cause
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this scheme shall be limited to £10,000.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.