Cash for Clubs Explained...
The below indicates what you benefits you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- £750 – £100 Voucher to spend at Myprotein
- £2500 - 10% commission on all sales
- £5000 – £250 Voucher to spend at Myprotein
- £7500 – 12% commission on all sales
- £10000 – £500
*Revenue is monitored per calendar year (August - July). All commission incentives including £500 is payable by third party network. Please ask about this when requesting to join the programme.*
2. Sign Up
Email email@example.com to receive an invite code to our preferred affiliate network, AWIN.
Please give us the following information when emailing us:
Sport You Play
League you’re involved in
Team website and social profile(s) if applicable
3. Monthly Newsletter
Once fully signed up, each club will receive an exclusive newsletter each week that contains unique offers for that club.
4. FAQ & Tips
Can I use other discount codes in conjunction with my team 10% code?
No, you can only use 1 discount code per transaction.
Can we use the onsite discount codes in conjunction with our team earnings/commission links?
Can only one person from the team use our code and links at a time?
No, as many team members/fans as you like can use both the code/s and link/s.
Do we earn commission for the club just from the code use?
No, club members must click through your authorised tracking links given to you by Myprotein.
Can friends and family use our links and codes, or just club members?
Friends and Family are also entitled to use your code and club links.
Can I earn more commission if I refer other clubs to join the ‘Cash for Clubs’ programme?
Yes, this is negotiable just speak to the ‘Cash for Clubs’ team at Myprotein via email.
Can I promote Myprotein on social media with my tracking link?
Yes, you will have much greater success pushing your links on social media pages such as Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
- The ‘8-12% commission’ and ‘£500 bonus payment’ is subject to the terms of the “AWIN” affiliate scheme. Subject to the terms of the affiliate scheme, the club will receive ‘commission’ directly from AWIN. We are not obliged to pay any ‘commission’ and ‘£500 bonus payment’ under the Cash for Clubs scheme.
- The Cash for Clubs Scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the Cash for Clubs Scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5 and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the club in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Cash For Clubs scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products): (i) loss of profit; (ii)loss of business; (iii) loss of revenue; (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused,
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this Cash for Clubs shall be limited to £10,000.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.