Need a stack of pancakes to start your day of right? The Body Coach has the perfect recipe of American-Style pancakes that you can dig into without the guilt. Top with sweet maple syrup and fresh banana for a fruity and flavoursome breakfast.
If that wasn’t enough, they’re also packed with chocolate protein from The Body Coach’s own range. The winning combination of chocolate and banana is sure to make your pancakes a Saturday-morning necessity.
- 300g plain flour
- 35g The Body Coach Bangin’ Whey (Chocolate Browie)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 350ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1–2 tbsp coconut oil, for cooking
- 1 sliced banana
- Zero-fat Greek yoghurt
- Maple syrup
1. Mix the flour, protein powder, baking powder together in a large bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs and the milk together to form a smooth liquid and then gradually pour into the dry mix while whisking.
3. When all the liquid has been added, continue to whisk the mixture until you have a smooth batter.
4. Melt some coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When it’s hot, pour in one ladleful of the batter and fry the pancake on each side until nicely browned.
5. Keep the pancake warm on a plate in the oven while you make the others.
6. Serve up the pancake stack with blueberries, Greek yoghurt and a delicious drizzle of maple syrup.
Discover more from The Body Coach here.
The Body Coach Fluffy American-Style Pancakes
Amount per serving
|Calories||491kcal||90 Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value *|