If I have 10 muffins and somebody asks me for 1, how many muffins do I have left?
That’s right, 10. These Raspberry Protein Muffins are far too good to share! @Fitiscook has created an easy recipe for you to follow, enjoy!
? 1 Soy Yoghurt
? 2 scoops of Instant Oats
? 1 scoop of Impact Whey
? ½ Jar Unsweetened Applesauce
? 1 packet Yeast
? 50g Raspberries (frozen)
? 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
? 8 drops of Vanilla Flavdrops
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2) Mix in a bowl all the dry ingredients (Instant Oats, Protein, Yeast).
3) Mix in a bowl all the liquid ingredients; apple sauce, soy yoghurt, agave syrup and drops of vanilla flavdrops.
4) Gently fold the first mixture to the second using a spatula, you will get a smooth paste.
5) Add the raspberries and gently mix one last time.
6) Pour the batter into muffin tins (greased) and bake for twenty minutes maximum.