Welcome to the only vegan ice cream recipe you’ll ever need. Rich dark chocolate cookies and sweet, no-churn ice cream that contains zero refined sugars – all combined in a delicious ice cream sandwich? Yes, please!
Try giving up animal products for a day every so often to help our planet and benefit our food systems. With the population rising by around 30% over the next 30 years, the demand for meat at the current rate simply can’t be met.
Did you know, if you omitted meat for one meal, you’d save:
- Enough carbon emissions to boil a kettle 388 times
- The daily water usage of nine people
- Up to 11g of fat
- Up to 90 calories
Show me more tasty vegan recipes!
Ingredients For Our Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
Makes: 4 ice cream sandwiches
- 800g coconut cream
- 400g soft pitted dates
- 120ml almond/soy/coconut milk
- 10-15 drops Vanilla FlavDrops
- 8 Myprotein Baked Cookies (these are vegan-friendly!)
1. Place a deep, lined baking tray into the freezer for at least 20 minutes
2. Place dates into a blender with 2-4 tbsp. hot water and process until a paste form. Set aside.
3. Next, pour off the liquid from the coconut cream (saving for other recipes). Add the now drained coconut cream to a mixing bowl and use an electric whisk to whip for 1-2 minutes.
4. Slowly add the date paste, milk, and FlavDrops while whisking until the mixture is fully incorporated
5. Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray. Allow to freeze for 3-4 hours then use a circular object like a cookie cutter or a glass to cut circles of ice cream, then place inside two cookies and place back into the freezer until you’re ready to devour!
Enjoy this vegan ice cream recipe? Check out more tasty vegan recipes!