Want a better way to enjoy local produce? Ditch the frozen gateau and create these stuffed apples, filled with crunchy peanut butter, cinnamon and oats.
1) Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
2) To a mixing bowl add the oats, peanut butter and cinnamon.
3) Mix until a thick, stiff mixture has formed.
4) Cut the top off the apples.
5) Hollow out the centre.
6) Stuff the oat mixture into the middle of the apples.
7) Place on a baking tray.
8) Add the top back on the apples.
9) Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
10) Enjoy warm with protein custard or as a cold snack on the go!