This flourless peanut butter cookie recipe is flour-free, gluten-free, low-carb and produces super soft peanut butter cookies in no time.
Ingredients For Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 200ml Peanut Butter (Smooth)*
- 100ml Vanilla Sugar-Free Syrup
- ½ tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch salt
- 50g Organic Cacao Nibs
1. Preheat oven to 190°C or 170°C for fan-assisted.
2. Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl except the cacao nibs, then, using an electric whisk, beat all ingredients together on a medium speed until well incorporated.
3. Stir in the cacao nibs.
4. Spoon the dough onto a lined baking sheet in 1 tbsp. amounts per cookie, 1-2 inches apart. Press each cookie down a little using a fork, then bake for approximately 10 minutes until the cookies begin to brown a little on the edges.
5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely and then transfer them to the fridge to firm up.